Nippon WA-5F Atmospheric Mercury Analyser
Atmospheric mercury analyser.
The WA-5F adopts atomic fluorescence spectroscopy (AFS) as its detector to ensure measurement with even higher sensitivity (detection lower limit 0.1pg) than its sister equipment WA-5A. This equipment complies with various overseas official analytical methods. Based on the double-amalgamation method of the previous model, its design was totally renewed. The WA-5F is equipped with not only high-performance options which enable measurement of environment air and various gases (LPG/LNG, flue gas, etc.) in various matrices, but also a newly developed optical system as standard so that it can prevent loss of precious samples, thus, you can measure from low to high concentrations with this equipment of which measurement range is automatically set.
- The automatic sample changer dedicated to mercury collector tubes (for 30 samples) makes analysis efficient.
- By using a new optical system, you can measure from low to high concentrations (up to 1,000 ng) while the equipment automatically sets the measurement range.
- Detection lower limit of 1 pg is achieved.
- There is no need to prepare special gas or high pressure cylinders. (Ambient indoor air is purified and used as carrier gas, so the economical efficiency and safety are ensured.)
- You can measure samples directly from Tedlar® Bags or high pressure gas cylinders