ARA N-FRM Sampler
Measure 24hr TSP, PM10 or PM2.5
The ARA N-FRM ("Near"FRM) is a portable, rapidly deployable, battery-powered particulate sampling and monitoring device. It delivers Federal Reference Method (FRM) level of performance and integrates many additional functions for unmatched versatility.
The compact-sized sampler collects 24-hour TSP, PM10, or PM2.5 filter samples and can simultaneously measure local meteorological parameters. It can also be equipped with a light scattering particle sensor to log temporal particulate variations.
For added versatility, the N-FRM can be operated in directional sampling mode and also has the capability of remote turn on. For more utility, the N-FRM can be operated in sensor only mode for long term collection of meteorological and particulate data.
- Versatile inlet configurations for PM2.5, PM10, or TSP sampling
- FRM quality 24-hour samples at 16.7 LPM
- Cost effective at only a fraction of traditional site-based FRM samplers
- Defensible data logging capabilities for all sampling parameters
- Deployable compact size and battery power allows remote use
- Flexible mounting options for rapid deployment
- Real-time particle sensor option for PM10 and PM2.5
- Directional sampling capability with optional meteorological sensor
- Sensor only mode for long term meteorological and dust surveys
- Easy data retrieval via USB flash drive
- Programmable with intuitive user interface
- Low maintenance particulate separators require no grease or oil
- Rechargeable batteries complete full charge in 1 hour
- Standard FRM 47mm filter media and cassettes